20 FT Container Dry Bulk Liner with Zipper for Granular or Power
Container liners can transform your 20 or 40 foot container into an efficient transport system for bulk goods within ten minutes. With container liners , every ISO standard container can be used. For example, our customers use it for the following products: chemicals, petrochemicals, minerals, agricultural products, seeds and food products. Because the polypropylene fabric is attached to the inside of the container, the product does not touch the container itself. It creates an extra inner wall that protects the product and prevents any contamination.
|Material||PE&PP||PE Thickness||0.10-0.15mm or as customer request|
|Inlet||Rectangle has Zipper||Discharge port||as customer request|
|Baffle||PP&PE or as customer request||Square steel size||40x40x3x2420mm|
|Square steel Quantity||4/5/6||Sample|
The dry bulk liner forms a dry and contamination free barrier between the product and the container interior ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for transportation and storage of a wide range of food-grade, pharmaceutical, industrial, chemical and mineral products.
Food grade products: cereals, grains, beans, seeds, peas, nuts, small fractions (sugar, starch, flour, etc.).
Non-food grade products: animal feeds, aluminium powder, colorants, construction materials, detergents, fertilizers, pellets, polymers, solid acids and more.
Advantages of Container liner bag:
- Comparison of commonly used ton bags, container liner bag increase the loading capacity and reduce the packaging costs.
- Simple and time-saving loading and unloading operations, a lot of reduced working hours and labor costs.
- Completely sealed, transported directly from the factory to the customer’s warehouse, can effectively avoid pollution.
- Because PE film, PP cloth characteristics, so the container will not pollution, reduce the clean-up operation.
- Widely used in powder and granular products, suitable for shipping, land transport, train transport and so on.
Application of Container liner bag:
|Non-hazardous free-flowing products||Granular or powder bulk cargo|
|Cocoa powder||Aluminium powder|
|Milk powder||Baking soda|
|Sugar||Titanium dioxide powder|
|Livestock feed||Mixed grain feed|